Chapter Chair Reports
Chapter Chairs are required to report Chapter’s activities to the Society through the Chapter Reporting Form.
This report is intended to establish a database whose main objectives are:
- To select the Chapter of the Year and the Most Improved Chapter to be awarded at the annual IEEE EMC Society Symposium
- To keep close track on our chapters
- To prevent Chapters for being dissolved due to lack of meetings or activities
- To allow us to better focus on Chapter’s needs
- It should be noted that although this reporting is not mandated by IEEE policies, it is intended for the benefit of the Chapters, since it will enable us to better support you and your Chapters.