TC 3 – Electromagnetic Environment Charter
TC 3 Electromagnetic Environment Charter
The charter of TC3, the Technical Committee on Electromagnetic Environment is to encourage research on the:
- electromagnetic environment (EME)
- development of standards for EME measurement and characterization
- natural and man-made sources of electromagnetic environment that comprise this environment
- effects of noise (unwanted portions of EME) on systems performance
- effects of international civil and military standards intended to control man-made intentional and unintentional emissions of electromagnetic energy.
This charter was re-affirmed at the meeting held on August 19, 2009 in Austin Texas.
Interested in joining?
If you are an IEEE EMC Society member and would like to join this technical committee, please contact one of the committee officers with your name and IEEE membership number. The committee meets yearly at the IEEE EMC Symposium.
If you are not an IEEE member but have a comment or suggestion, we would like to hear from you. Please contact an appropriate TC 3 committee officer with your idea.