July 30, 2018 (Monday)
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Yard House Long Beach Shoreline Village
401 Shoreline Village Dr Long Beach, CA 90802 • (562) 628-0455
Do you want your company to be number one and be a part of that growing vision? Do you want to become a leader? Make career advancements?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions come join us to network with fellow IEEE EMC + SI&PI Young Professionals (BS within 15 years) and seasoned industry professionals. This is an opportunity for you to speak with engineering experts about topics such as EMC design tips, improving measurement technique, and changes in EMC standards in a relaxed environment.
Light snacks and beverages will be served. Space is limited and registration is required to attend.
Fee: $5/person (limited to first 50 RSVPs)
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE YP NETWORKING EVENT
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
· Tom Braxton, Shure, Inc.
- Importance of compliance testing within a large organization and how to incorporate in house and outside labs
- Engineering career paths
· Stephan Braun, Gauss Instruments
- How to test EMC/EMI faster and in product development stage
- Specific EMC/EMI test questions or concerns, including real time analysis
· Jerry Meyerhoff, IEEE EMC Chicago Chapter
- How to grow and maintain an active local EMC chapter
- Consulting: starting, growing and maintaining your business
· Craig Fanning, Elite Electronics
- Efficient EMC testing at a lab
- Specific test concerns relating to SAE EMI/EMR/EMC, ISO TC22/SC3/WG3 USTAG, and CISPR D WG1 and WG2 USTAG
· Mike Violette, American Certification Body (ACB)
- Importance and kind of wireless testings for devices shipping worldwide
- Questions or concerns related to ANSI, ACLASS, FCC TCB, ISED FCB, or CAB.
· Bruce Alexander, Raymond EMC
- Enclosure design issues
- Anechoic chambers for military, government, high tech, medical and industrial application
· Rohde and Schwarz